Writing a good market research proposal is important not only for students, who want to get an excellent course grade, but for marketing specialists as well. So, university is a great place to learn theory on this issue and after graduating to apply your experience in some company.
Please, pay attention to the tips given in this article and be sure to remember using them while writing a market research proposal:
- Market research proposals should provide information on the following aspects:
- The target audience of this research (students, business representatives, young mothers and many others).
- The procedure of market research: what marketing methods and tools will be used.
- The time frames and budget of this project.
- Market research proposal is based on the description of such sections:
- Executive summary of a market research proposal consists of brief information on the main ideas of the paper.
- Identification of the research objectives and problems.
- Description of the actual plan of your market research.
- Interpretation of the data received after conducting market research.
- Time-line and cost sections.
- Appendices – additional relevant information.
- Market research proposal issues are numerous just as the economic processes in the market. On the one hand, you can propose to study consumers’ habits, or preferences of certain target groups, or factors which influence customers’ purchasing decision. On the other hand, you can explore the global or national, or regional market of convenience goods, or real estate.
- Finally, do not forget that market research proposals should be based on some quantitative and qualitative study of the issue.
Mastering this science of market research proposal writing is a very important step to building your professional career, applying your knowledge on practice, proving that you will be able to advance the performance of your company.