So, one of your recent assignments was a report on the book read. Hope you have coped with it successfully. And now, your task is to make an oral presentation.
On the one hand, there seems to be nothing complicated about preparing an oral book report. It is just a public performance based on the task you have already completed.
On the other hand, acting in front of the audience is extremely difficult for some students, which means they run the risk of failing their oral book reports.
If you are one of those students, let us present you some secrets of a successful oral book report. First, we will discuss what an oral book report should consist of.
Format of an oral book report
- Start with introducing the book to the audience. Give its title, author’s name, date of publication, genre.
- Pass to the main characters of the book. The following things about the characters should be mentioned: name, gender, age, personality, relations between characters.
- Now, provide details about the setting in your oral book report. Let us remind you that here you should tell when and where the story described in the book takes place.
- Explain the conflict of the book. What are major issues? How do characters change throughout the story?
Tips on how to make a successful oral book report
Do you know how to write a research proposal? Most likely, you do. Then you will, at least, get a C on your assignment.
Do you know how to organize your research proposal? Hopefully, you do. Then, you will receive a B on your research proposal.
Do you know what questions should be answered while writing your research proposal? Most likely, you do not. Then, you should definitely read this article!
So, any research proposal writing process is based on answering certain questions in your paper. You should make three paragraphs while writing your research proposal: Opening paragraph, Body paragraph (or even more than one) and Conclusion.
1. When writing your research proposal, remember that your opening paragraph should contain answers to the following questions:
- What do you propose in your paper?
- Is your project beneficial? Who will benefit and how?
- Who is going to be involved in your research?
- What is the duration of your project?
- What is the expected outcome of your research?
2. When writing your research proposal, do not forget that your Body paragraph is based on certain questions too: Read more
What does it mean to write with energy?! This is something new!
Writing with energy means you have to be straightforward in your paper, writing with energy means you need to reflect complicated ideas in a clear way. Finally, writing with energy means that after reading your paper, people should be inspired to do something about the issue of your research.
Well, such action research proposal belongs to the category of papers that should be written with energy. So, do not even think about any possibility to buy a research paper proposal – you will write it yourself!
Communicate with your reader in a clear manner.
While making a research paper proposal, you should avoid any kind of vague or meaningless sentences. Your action research proposals should be written in plain English (with some terms, if necessary), incorporating those words that you normally use.
Be direct in your action research proposal.
Your action research proposal should avoid any confusing words – just say what you mean. To be direct in your action research proposals, you need to use personal pronouns instead of passive voice, you should better compile affirmative sentences instead of negative ones (use ‘is’ instead of ‘is not’).
Try to incorporate active verbs into your action research proposal Read more
Would you like to be a great research proposal writer? No?! Do you think being a research proposal writer is a rather boring thing?!
You are wrong. Let us tell you about some benefits of being a great research proposal writer:
- You can easily write any proposal on any subject and in any field if you are a good research proposal writer.
- You can get good money for writing business proposals. You see, if you have a good idea, but no money for its fulfillment, you should write a business proposal and send it to other companies, asking for investment into your project. If you are good business research proposal writers, your letter will get your potential sponsors or partners interested, and you will get a significant amount of money.
- As a research proposal writer, you will know everything about a research paper outline and different research paper guidelines.
So, it appears that being a research proposal writer is not that bad?! Now, do you agree with us?!
The next thing we want to talk about is the golden rules of any research proposal writer. Here they are: Read more
You are right – writing a nursing research proposal is not easy. However, you should not expect to get easy assignments, especially, if you are a senior student. For example, if you have to write your Clinical research project, you do not think that this assignment is going to be fun and entertaining. No, this task should help you learn new things and deepen your knowledge, not entertain you.
So, let us not expect fun or easy assignments, instead – let us expect challenging and time-consuming papers or projects!
Besides, any challenging assignment, even your nursing research proposals, can turn out to be rather interesting. It is all up to you: how you organize your work on this nursing research proposal, how you plan your time. So, the stage of planning work on your nursing research proposal is up to you only. What we can help you with is the description of the basic elements of your nursing research proposals:
- The cover letter of your nursing research proposal.
This is a one page long element, the purpose of which is to summarize what you are proposing, briefly describing the main idea of your nursing research proposal. You should really try to keep it short and convincing, since some professors will not read the next parts, but assess this element only.
If you have to write a thesis proposal, it will ,certainly, be easier for you to use a sample thesis proposal. Thesis proposal examples will help you in designing your own thesis project proposal by analogy. In this case, you should keep in mind certain things that I am going to present you in this piece of writing:
- Before using sample thesis proposals, make sure that it is done by qualified people or Methodists from a well-known educational institution. It is better to use a sample thesis proposal displayed at the official website of a certain academic institution. If a sample thesis proposal is made by a usual student or a non-professional, you can make lots of mistakes while making your own proposal by analogy;
- Before making use of the sample thesis proposal found, make sure that its format is the same as it is required at your academic institution. If a sample thesis proposal is in Economics, and your project investigates the field of Social sciences, using this sample thesis proposals will only confuse you;
Writing a good market research proposal is important not only for students, who want to get an excellent course grade, but for marketing specialists as well. So, university is a great place to learn theory on this issue and after graduating to apply your experience in some company.
Please, pay attention to the tips given in this article and be sure to remember using them while writing a market research proposal:
- Market research proposals should provide information on the following aspects:
Market research proposal is based on the description of such sections:
- The target audience of this research (students, business representatives, young mothers and many others).
- The procedure of market research: what marketing methods and tools will be used.
- The time frames and budget of this project.
Market research proposal issues are numerous just as the economic processes in the market. On the one hand, you can propose to study consumers’ habits, or preferences of certain target groups, or factors which influence customers’ purchasing decision. On the other hand, you can explore the global or national, or regional market of convenience goods, or real estate.
- Executive summary of a market research proposal consists of brief information on the main ideas of the paper.
- Identification of the research objectives and problems.
- Description of the actual plan of your market research.
- Interpretation of the data received after conducting market research.
- Time-line and cost sections.
- Appendices – additional relevant information.
When you are in pursuit of a degree, you try to use all possible ways and methods in order to achieve the desirable goal. In this rush, writing a research proposal should take not the last place, but vice versa, one of the first ones.
So, let us talk a bit about writing a research proposal. This process is very important for those students who really want to start writing their projects as soon as possible.
Try to imagine that your grade is a candy, which lies on the top of a pyramid. In order to get it, you should climb up this pyramid. The same situation is with your grade. If you want to get it, you should apply some efforts first.
The first stage of this whole process (so-called climbing up the pyramid) is writing a research proposal. It is one of the most important steps for you. If you fail writing research proposals, you may run a risk of failing your complete project. The pyramid may be destroyed and you will never be able to achieve the goal!
You should work hard on writing a research proposal. First of all, think about general ideas for writing your research proposal: what you are going to disclose, what methods you are going to use and what results you expect. Read more
You definitely know about the importance of collecting sources for making your psychology research proposal and about the necessity to read and analyze them. What I am here for is to provide you with the tips that can help you improve your psychology research proposal. So, let me start.
- Avoid overcomplicated language. Nobody, even your supervisor likes difficulties. Any reader prefers easy ways of information perception. Do not get on your supervisor’s nerves by using the terms familiar only to God in your psychology research proposal;
- Exclude shortenings from your psychology research proposal. Be sure, your supervisor does not have enough time to decipher the Han characters stated in your psychology research proposal. Do not be lazy to write the sentences in their full size, otherwise you may run a risk to get your psychology research proposal back for revision;
- Do not forget about foot/endnotes. Your desire to prove to the whole world that your ability to compose new theories and approaches is quite understandable. Still, a real psychology research proposal needs the sources to refer to. Besides, it is one more requirement that must be fulfilled while making your psychology research proposal;
Research proposal outline is the paper presenting your suggestions as for research you are going to conduct. Of course, you cannot hand in a draft with the lines underlined through the length and breadth. Your research proposal outline should be properly organized and formatted. That is why our recommendations on how to make a good research proposal outline can be right in time for you.
- Think over the answer to why your research can be regarded as significant. It is necessary to explain why you think the topic of your research is worth investigating. Think of the purposes you intend to pursue while conducting your research. It will be the Introduction of your research proposals outline;
- Collect a number of sources to find out whether anyone has already investigated the topic you have chosen. What issues of your research proposal outline have been touched upon in the works by other researchers? This kind of your research proposal outline is called Conceptual Framework;
- Get to know what methods can be applicable in relation to your topic and why. Every kind of research should be based on a certain method, and if you choose the wrong one, your purposes may not be achieved. This part of your research proposal outline should be named as Methodology;