Students of different medical institutions are often assigned to write academic papers on diseases. One of them is a cancer research paper.
If you are assigned to write a cancer research paper, you are expected to make any discovery on the basis of already known information. The tips offered below can be rather useful if you do not know what to start with when writing your cancer research paper.
Cancer Research Papers Guidelines
- Read about cancer as much as possible. Cancer research paper needs profound research. You will not be able to write it qualitatively if you know only general information on cancer;
- Write the definition of cancer in the introductory paragraph of your cancer research paper. Say that this kind of disease is becoming widely spread among people nowadays. Your definition should be supplemented with real statistics from the books found. State your own hypothesis about cancer in the introductory paragraph of your cancer research paper. Write about the methods you will apply, the equipment, and the objects of your investigation;
- The main body of your cancer research paper should present the real examples of people who are suffering from this disease. Tell about the main features of this disease. Writing the body of your cancer research paper also implies that you describe your research procedure. Still, you should avoid too many details. Learn to work systematically;
- The next point of your cancer research paper is to tell about the treatment of the disease. After having read enough medical literature, you will be able to provide your own version as for the cancer treatment. The main thing is that you should explain why this or that method of treatment would be the most effective one.
- In the end of your cancer research papers, it would be reasonable to sum up everything and draw a conclusion. Present only positive results of your investigation.