How it Works
Getting your order done has never been so simple. We’ll make your life easier and free you
of any study-related worries.
Place an Order
Tell us what you need written or edited by filling out a brief form. The order process takes roughly four to five minutes (including new account registration).
Get free extras as a bonus:
- Reference page is provided for free if you need the sources used in your paper.
- Title page is designed as a template according to your style requirements.
- Be advised that 1 page equals 275 words so, basically, you pay for the specific word count, not the actual number of pages.
- Provide us with any instructions needed to work on your order; either write them in the “Writing instructions” field or upload any files. If you need any sources or a specific citation style to be used, choose the one offered (MLA, APA, Chicago, or Harvard) or any other and let us know about the number of materials you want used.
- Upload up to 3 files on the order form. If you need to send more, finish your order placement and go to the order profile to message us the rest.
- The official plagiarism report is simply additional evidence of your paper’s originality. All our papers are written from scratch and checked for copyright infringement by our AI-powered software.
Is it safe?
Your privacy is our top priority. We’ve got an SSL certificate to encrypt all transmitted data. We make sure that no one, not even your writer, knows your name or other personal info. We do not share or disclose your details to any third party. Our website is daily scanned by TrustedSite®. We also use such vendors as Amazon and Cisco to secure our service.
How can I pay? Should I pay in advance?
You can pay for your order using VISA, MasterCard, all major credit cards, Wire or Local Bank Transfer, and even AliPay.
Yes, we only work with prepaid orders as we need to guarantee payment for your writer. However, you can place an Inquiry order to make sure we have a writer available to work on your task. We have a 100% money-back policy so you don’t have to worry about anything – we’ll take care of your order.
What should I tell you to get my paper done?
The more details you provide, the more precise your writer will be in following your instructions. 70% of order success depends on how clear and accurate you are in your instructions.
How can I send you all my instructions?
You can choose any convenient way. Send instructions directly on the order via messages, email, call, or chat with us. We are open 24/7 so we are always here to support you.
Say “Hi!” to Your Writer
When choosing a writer, we consider:
- Have you selected a preferred writer?
- Have you chosen a top 5 or 10 writer?
- Which subject, level, and assignment type do you need?
- What deadline have you chosen and how many pages are needed?
Communication with the Writer
The writer may ask you a question or merely confirm that they understand the instructions.
- chat on the order
- exchange files
- Ensure we have all the details to complete your order and there are no discrepancies in what you need and what you have paid for. If we find any, we’ll message you on the order or even call you.
- If order cannot be completed without your clarification, it may be put on hold until you send all necessary files or pay extra to get what you need.
- The deadline on the order might be extended corresponding to time it was on hold, so it is better to provide us with clear and concise instructions right away.
- All our writers can write on several subjects, and we closely monitor their KPIs (key performance indicators) to have up-to-date statistics on their strong and weak areas.
- In 90% of cases, our smart-assign technology is accurate, and the writer accepts the order. However, if they decline the offer, we initiate the same smart-assign process again and select another writer.
Who is my writer?
Your writer is an academic expert who holds a master’s or PhD degree in your area of study (or one that is closely related) with 5+ years of experience in writing. We have a very high bar when it comes to hiring writers. Only 2 out of 100 candidates meet and satisfy our quality standards.
How can I be sure that my writer is qualified in my area of study and understands my instructions?
The answer is simple: communicate with them. We can assure you that we will select the most skilled and qualified writer to work on your order. However, you are always welcome to message your writer and get their replies to find out if they understand your requirements as well as your instructions on the order. Moreover, you can choose to receive a draft before completion to be 100% sure you get what you want.
How can I speak to my writer?
You can message with your writer directly on the order profile. However, keep in mind that it may take them some time to answer you as they do not work 24/7, in contrast to our support team. If you urgently need your writer’s reply or want to know an approximate time when they can answer you, ask our support team via order messages, email, chat, or over the phone.
Can I choose a writer to work on my order?
Absolutely. You can request the expert you worked with before (your preferred writer) or one of our “tops” to write your order. To do that, just choose the option you need – Preferred Writer, Superior, or 1st Class – before checkout.
Track Order Progress
Be on track
- You can control the whole writing process by ordering a draft.
- Review the draft carefully and get back to us ASAP with any notes you have.
Rely on our editors
Our highly experienced editors meticulously check the paper for:
- plagiarism, correspondence to your instructions
- adherence to the norms of academic writing and citation style
- grammar, punctuation, and use of stylistic devices
- The writer will send you a 1-page draft either by the time you ask them or within 24 hours after order placement.
- We teamed up with Plagiarism Analyzer to use their advanced plagiarism tracking software, which is a secure analog of Turnitin; this means the paper is not posted in any database.
- Each paper goes through a verification process, and any issues found are resolved so that you get a polished piece of writing that follows your instructions to the dot.
- If you order 1st Class or Superior service, we will design a detailed quality report proving that your paper was checked and coincides with your instructions.
Can I change details after order placement?
We ask our clients to send us all instructions right after the order placement or inform us if you are going to send us any details at a later time. However, if you change the instructions after the writer has already started to work on the order, it may call for extra payment. In any event, keep us updated, and we will surely find a solution.
What should I do if I don’t like the draft?
The draft is intended to keep you updated; therefore, if you find something wrong, inform us using messages, email, chat, or phone regarding what should be changed. We will closely review your request and the draft to ensure you receive a quality paper that follows all your instructions. Be as precise in your feedback as possible as this will speed up the investigation.
Get the Completed Paper
Grab your final file
Once order is completed:
- download the complete paper from the order dashboard
- check your email and use the link there to get your paper
Review your paper
Request any changes within 14-90 days (depending on your Service Plan)
Leave a feedback
If the writer has made an error, paper is revised in 6-24 hours (depending on your Service Plan)
- If you have ordered digital copies of the sources used, writer will send them in messages on the order.
- Official plagiarism report will be provided beside the final file.
- Official quality report will be visible on the order next to the final file as well.
- Write straightforward revision instructions on what needs to be changed or added; this will save your time and will allow you to get your improved paper ASAP.
How will I get my final paper?
We will send you an email once your order is completed so you can download the paper following the link from our email or directly from your order profile. If you have any difficulties or need to change the file format (.doc, .docx, .pdf, .pages), simply contact our support team, and they will help you out.
When will I receive my paper?
You set the deadline when placing the order. More than 97% of our orders are completed by the deadline. Some are finished way before the deadline. We would like to give you a chance to carefully review the paper before submission or prepare for your presentation beforehand and get back to us if you need any changes.
My order is due! What should I do?
Contact us in chat, call, or email, or send us a message on the order profile. It may be that our editors are verifying the final writing from your writer and this caused the delay. Sometimes, your writer needs to add some final touches to polish the paper; if you can allow them to finish, we will try to compensate for any lateness after the order is completed. However, if the deadline is due, and you do not need the paper anymore, you will receive a 100% refund.
How can I request changes to my paper?
If you do not like the final paper or there is something that should be improved, provide us with detailed feedback about what is wrong so we can investigate the case and resolve the issue. You have 14 days to request a revision from your writer (unlimited number of times). Superior and 1st Class services have a prolonged revision deadline, 45 and 90 days, respectively. The writer will definitely correct any mistakes that fall within the initial instructions. If additional work is needed, then we may ask you to pay extra to get your revision done.